[PD] Pd/GEM and camera for tracking

Conor Higgins conorhigginsmaxmsp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:13:59 CET 2009

Sony Handycams are pretty good but you need to make sure that you can
mount it on a tripod and charge it at the same time. I have had a lot
of problems using some models of them, as the quality is excellent,
they work with firewire but some models will only allow a firewire
cable to be hooked up to it when it is in its charging dock. Make sure
you avoid that...

Conor