[PD] Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 17:58:22 CET 2009

My own suggestion for a GEM project would be to create a tutorial and
accompanying manual that covers the basic operation.  The other idea
involves making the more advanced features like GLSL and framebuffer
rendering easier to use.  These are mainly documentation projects, but also
have some Pd, and possible C++ coding as well.