[PD] Pd/GEM and camera for tracking

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Fri Mar 6 23:48:09 CET 2009

hi Jack,

it's about $200 for the "firefly mv". They somehow don't want their
prices in public...
I had a lower price in mind - maybe I mixed that up with the unibrain. I
think for that application it's not necessary using higher frame rates.
I tried simple movement detection and tracking in gem, using a low
resolution 30fps picture and it was nice to play with, yet at low light.

Martin