[PD] Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

Enrique Erne enrique at netpd.org
Sat Mar 7 18:28:27 CET 2009

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Mar 2009, Enrique Erne wrote:
>> how about LibPDEngine? :)
>
> That's not really related to anything I do. Well, I did a quick test of
> making and using libpd.so in DD, but I didn't have any real use for this
> in mind.

is there any reason why you shouldn't be a mentor for a project? it's
easy to setup a gmail account :)

what about MoreGUIs since that is kind of related to DD, isn't it? even
though it has already 2 mentors... the more the better right?

i just picked randomly a few names of people, who are pretty active on
this list and have great knowledge. it seems a pretty opportunity to add
a project of your choice and add yourself as a mentor. you can only win
or not?

eni