[PD] external for sample loop start and end points?

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Mar 8 11:58:51 CET 2009

Unfortunately I don’t have any programming skills. Otherwise I would do
something myself.

To me it appears to be rather simple to expand the existing [waveinfo] to
also read out sustain and release loop start and endpoints as well as the
original pitch that was set. The basics about reading that information are
already in this external.

As mentioned this would speed up the creation of sample based pitched
instruments tremendously.

Ingo

  _____