[PD] Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 8 20:58:25 CET 2009

I think we need to have a range of projects, from simple to
complicated, so that we get a range of students.  I would really like
to have a solid, clean, easy to use blosc lib, so I think it would be
worth it.  Plus the devil is in the details on this one.  Its not too
hard to put together a demo of this library, but I think to really get
it right and done is non-trivial.

.hc

On Mar 8, 2009, at 10:13 AM, hard off wrote:

> i just added a pd patching idea, to build a library of filters.
>
> i think this idea would also work really well if merged with the
> 'blosc' one, because frankly $4500 for a student to make some
> bandlimited oscillators is pretty expensive!
>
> http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/PurePDFilters

publicity.          - Bill Moyers