[PD] external for sample loop start and end points?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 8 21:04:00 CET 2009

Andy, I think you have it right, how you get the data out from the
object is part of the problem.  If that was well-mapped out, then that
would make the C-coding much easier.  I've never used those loop point
things, so I don't really know much about them.  A good starting point
would be to sketch out how the interface of this loop point object
would work, and how it would return the data.  Then hopefully writing
the C code would not be too hard.

libsndfile supports reading the loop info from .WAVs and .AIFFs
http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/

.hc