[PD] GSC 09 : Organisation and Categorisation of Pd-Extended Externals

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:42:25 CET 2009

Hi,

I just added a new category for the GSC09, Organisation and Categorisation
of Pd-Extended Externals. This follows up recent discussions on the pd-dev
list. It might not be eligible due to being more about restructuring
already existing code than to make new code (which could be seen as
"documentation"). But if doesn't go on, at least there was some effort to
sketch the problem.

The page is at
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/OrganisationAndCategorisationOfPdExtendedExternals.

About mentoring: neither me nor Enrique are up for the task of
reorganising svn, as we don't know enough about what goes on below the
user level of Pd - so we can't do much more than say "this or this would
be nice". So our names are there due to interest in the project, but
someone else should take care of the practical part of working the
compilation material. If you think this person could be you, just put your
name in.

Best,

João Pais

--