[PD] default [output~] in Pd-extended

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Mar 10 19:50:00 CET 2009

On 10/03/2009, at 18.11, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> (...) and the green/white toggle from [pddp/dsp].

I quite strongly think [cvn]'s tricks should be avoided in help
patches, especially those default for vanilla objects.

Reason being it took me quite some time before i got heads and tails
of it. Before that, it was a total mystery. Such mysteries are bad
for learning since it may well obstruct learning of basic things.
There is enough syntax to get into when starting to learn Pd.