[PD] PdCon09: TeX paper templates

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:50:36 CET 2009

Dear Folks, please forgive us for ignoring the important scientific standard
provided by the LaTex formatt.
since we only have a few days left. My idea is to go directly to

http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates

and get the templates from there.

One might notice that the original templates were from them, as acknowledged
on our Template. So it is the same thing. It should be fine.

I dont work with LaTex, so it might take me too long to make the proper
changes (Cris, from the committe is also overbooked).

Maybe someone out there would help out. But no need to worry much...
because  the papers are not supposed to be "camera ready" versions at this
point. Let us just peer-review the work.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Alex

--
Alexandre Torres Porres
cel. (11)8179-6226