[PD] Unified Library was Re: Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 05:05:44 CET 2009

Maybe take a vote and see what convention is most popular: pdmtl,
s-abstractions, rjlib, netpd, or others I am not remembering.
Then, figure out which items from other libraries should be ported first to
this convention.

Next, give this library a special status within Pd-extended so that people
know they can go to it very easily, rather than getting mired down in the
list of funny names that is currently the examples folder.

A wiki is a good idea for the API f'sho. I am thinking pdmtl right now, but
have not looked at s-abs or rjlib very closely. Netpd is very nice too, just
needs to be categorized like pdmtl.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com