[PD] steep filter?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:37:23 CET 2009

Hi,

does anyone has a good suggestion for a very steep filter? Preferably
something that cuts through the frequencies without any rollof at all? (if
possible)

I've tried the iemlib hp10_** filters, also 2 in a row, but the result is
still too gradual. Putting 16 lop~ in a row make makes roughly the same
result. I wanted to avoid fft filters, because they might alter the
original signal. Or is there any other option? (even if it has to be fft)

cheers,

João

--
Friedenstr. 58