[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 15 20:06:33 CET 2009

Hey all,

Adam Hyde, Derek Holzer, me, and others are working to organize a Pd
book sprint to continue work on the Pure Data book that was started
before.  It is looking like it will be in early April (soon!) and both
in NYC and Berlin, connected via video streams.

We are still working out the details, but I just wanted to get the
word out now so that people can plan on it and come and participate in
Berlin or NYC.  One thing that could be very useful is advice on how
to best stream this kind of thing.  For example, should we use GISS?
Ekiga? Skype?

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling
away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-
collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf