[PD] Unified Library was Re: Call for GSoC mentors! March 9th deadline!

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 15 23:00:44 CET 2009

Back again...

I think those who are really interested in a library of objects, suitable for early users (I hate the term 'beginners') to explore acoustics, synthesis etc, will be interested in Metastudio 0.3, which will be released soon, with full help files for each object.

I'll SVN it when I have a candidate for release. I am really close to completion, and it's nicely deep! I mean it has usability for the early user and deep structure for the more adventurous type. I'm putting together my workshop proposal/paper/gig now. I'll email once I've finished that with some working examples.

Anything PD is just an abstraction. In theory, any group of abstractions can be built to teach or to play. The wonderful thing about PD is that teaching and playing are only a cut-and-paste away, or an abstraction call within a PD patch.

Well...I got work to do.
ED

Lone Shark: Synchromatic: Out December 1st 2008
http://www.pyramidtransmissions.com/store
Also available through the iTunes store