[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Mar 16 09:41:32 CET 2009

My tendency is to keep everything as simple and low-tech as possible.
Does video conferencing add anything substantial that IRC doesn't have
already? Do we want to do interpretive dance for each other in order to
write a FLOSS manual? Do we really need to look at another room full of
people sitting behind laptops across the ocean somewhere? Does anybody
ever actually watch these video streams from meetings like these? I
could see some sense if there was some sort of presentation aspect, but
these will be working sessions, i.e. very boring to look at .

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::
http://www.vimeo.com/macumbista :::