[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:20:08 CET 2009

2009/3/16 Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:
> I think we should have IRC running, but also it would be great to have video
> chat with projectors, speakers, and a decent mic setup.  Marius and I ran
> the streaming for a class at Brooklyn Poly.  One student was joining in from
> Canada.  When it was set up and running well, it actually worked quite well.

we used iChat for these sessions, and usually there were 3 streams
involved. if more than one person is involved on one side, you really
have to put some focus on the audio aspect, like using microphones
that can be passed around.
I will be in Berlin from mar27 to mar30, and I would also like to
contribute to the book sprint, but it is difficult for me during
week/business hours. is tehre already a plan for the schedule?
marius.