[PD] self-modifying and dynamic patching

Nicholas Mariette nicholas.mariette at limsi.fr
Mon Mar 16 17:21:33 CET 2009

I have an old patch called nm-grainer that used an earlier version of
nqpoly to do granular synthesis using a self modifying patch to do
variable polyphony.

http://soundsorange.net/cmsimple/index.php?projects:nm-grainer_granular_synthesis_patch_for_Pd
http://puredata.info/Members/nmariette/nm-grainer-description/?searchterm=nm-grainer

Nick