[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 16 18:30:32 CET 2009

Marshall McLuhan would strongly disagree with you, as do I.  The
medium with which you communicate has a very strong impact on the
conversation.  That does not mean that it is the only influence.
There are many things that lead to a bad meeting, and from my
experience of having many meetings in person, on IRC, on IM, on
phones, on voice chat, on video chat, and many different mixes above,
I am a strong believer in high-bandwidth communication like voice.

.hc