[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 16 18:31:43 CET 2009

On Mar 16, 2009, at 1:53 PM, Georg Holzmann wrote:

> Hallo!
>
>> I will be in Berlin from mar27 to mar30, and I would also like to
>> contribute to the book sprint, but it is difficult for me during
>> week/business hours.
>
> Yes, this weekend would be also nice for me ;) !

What time are people thinking of starting in Berlin?  I am trying to
organize the space in NYC.  Will this be a morning thing there?  If
so, that's easier for NYC time to sync up with.  But that's not
essential.

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson