[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Mar 16 19:06:20 CET 2009

Hi João,

sorry not to be clearer... in between Pd workshop last week and week
long "tour" in London this week.

Here is the existing Pd FLOSS Manual:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/puredata

And I will post more info about chapters which need work soon. You can
check archives of Pd list for previous discussion of Pd FLOSS in the
meantime, and make yourself a login at flossmanuals.net and have a
"behind the scenes" look beforehand, but when I'm back from London on
25th I'll be able to explain better. Would be great to have you on board!

best,
Derek