[PD] C::NTR::L - AV+physical computing processing

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 16 19:24:33 CET 2009

This is very impressive, Marco. What grabs me immediately is that you
are demo'ing with bass (nice Steiny or Hohner, btw) - lower-frequency
instruments are particularly difficult for pitch-detection.  What is the
latency?  It's hard to tell from the video, but it looks pretty
responsive.  How accurate?

I've been waiting a long time to plug my bass into my Pd stuff.  I will
be happy to test anything, and also to help with the code cleanup, if it
lies within my area of competence.

Nice work!

Phil Stone
www.pkstonemusic.com