[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:32:44 CET 2009

Is this a one time thing, or might happen more times? I would say that at
least voice connection would be productive. I haven't that much experience
with video conferencing, but a medium where people can react at the same
time they can think would be important. (although after too much time,
even the fingers are faster than some heads)

How about voice connection for general talk + an irc chat for small, fast
questions? We can also send a group foto with skype, so that everyone
feels the warmth.