[PD] www.pd-tutorial.com

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Mar 17 07:42:37 CET 2009

Hallo,
Andy Farnell hat gesagt: // Andy Farnell wrote:

> Congrats on finishing it Johannes.
> This looks very nice. Some people ask if my book
> focuses on sound design, and Millers book focuses on
> DSP theory, why is there not a book dedicated to
> composition in Pd? Well now there is.

Hm, you all are so fast readers, reading a book in less than one evening. :)

By quickly scanning through the book and grep'ing the patches, I wonder, why
not a single patch uses the [list] object which - not only because of the
[list]-abs - is one of my most often used objects especially for composition? I
would expect a section on list-processing when teaching people how to compose.

Anyway, I haven't read it yet, maybe these topics are presented without [list].

Ciao
--
Frank