[PD] www.pd-tutorial.com

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at tkk.fi
Tue Mar 17 08:59:37 CET 2009

Congratulations Johannes,

This book will definitely be a bonus teaching material together with
Miller's book for the computer generated music course that I am
planning to teach next autumn. I had already involved Andy's book for
the Sound design ( + a bit physics of sound ) course. Now lets hope
that they will add these courses in the next curriculum :) and I guess
there is one book we are still seeking at the moment that focuses
Physical Interaction Design, the same way as Johannes' book. Earlier
together with Hans we developed PID course materials, and his latest
work embedding firmata in arduino library hopefully will bring up more
Pd examples, and maybe later we will have another book. What do you
think about this Hans? That would be great :)

Koray

On Mar 16, 2009, at 9:42 PM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:

> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:12:21 +0100
> From: Johannes Kreidler <jkreidler at gmx.de>
> Subject: [PD] www.pd-tutorial.com
> To: pd-list at iem.at
>
> hi list,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the big pd tutorial I wrote in the last
> years with the help of a grant by the Music University of Freiburg /
> Germany, is now online, in english and in german.
>
> It is also available as a book (paperback) at Wolke Publishing House,
> where the "bang" book was released.
>
> At the moment, Amazon says that it's not available, which is strange
> because it's definitely released, but at least it can be purchased at
> the Publishing House itself.
>
> http://www.pd-tutorial.com
>
> http://www.wolke-verlag.de/musik_u_t/loadbang.html
>
> http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/assets/s2dmain.html?http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/53108697370a2cb3f/5310869bc400a7a02.html