[PD] pidip compilation problem

marc widmer marc at anorg.net
Tue Mar 17 15:00:15 CET 2009

hi IOhannes

you are right, it compiles without ffmpeg. i moved my changed c_track
object to the new pidip sources and it seems to work, i have to check it
intensively in the next days.

the old pidip will not compile, guess it's what yves mentioned, my
imagamagick version is too new. so if my project is not running with the
new pidip i guess i have to downgrade imagemagick (cross my fingers for
no dependency problems here :) but i hope i do not have to do that.

thanks a lot.

atb
marc