[PD] couldnt create pdp

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 18 01:48:33 CET 2009

Hmm, that's an odd one.  Did you use the planetccrma packages?   I
don't know how Nando built things really, it seems a file got missed.
I think you asked about this on #dataflow, did you find a solution?

Worst comes to worst, Pd and Pd-extended runs best on Debian-based
distros like Debian, Ubuntu, pure:dyne, etc.

.hc