[PD] couldnt create pdp

Paul Finn paulfinn81 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 02:01:02 CET 2009

I've spent a long time on it now and have come to the conclusion that
it is dependancy related or a hardware problem relating to my netbook.
Either way I couldn't spend any more time trying solutions and so I
moved to fendora 10. It's yumming away at the moment.

Pure Dyne would have solved all my problems but unfortuatly it will
not run on my acer aspire. It's a known issue. I've downloaded ubuntu
studio also and may try that.

All I wanna do is make a ball move :(

Thanks though

Happy belated paddies day