[PD] Pd book sprint in NYC/Berlin

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 04:45:04 CET 2009

i should probably avoid writing emails before bed, and my negative bias
towards video-conferencing comes from a number of bad experiences and
unproductive meetings. anyhow you are quite right to push this one, to
converse without latency can be very productive (but equally unproductive
too) - a good meeting requires a fair bit more preparation and planning than
just the medium, regardless of mcluhans philosophy. incidentally i have
enjoyed his musings in the past but i already find his arguments ambiguous
enough with regard to psychology and technology, to retrofit his ideologies
to todays baffling techno-communcications wasteland is a bit of a stretch ;)

ciao,
dmotd