[PD] www.pd-tutorial.com

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:12:02 CET 2009

I must say this is a nice text. However, I was hoping to see more in the
department of sequencing/composition. This has great sound design elements,
but I am looking for better ways to compose with Pd.
Frank, I'm curious about how you use list objects in composition. I'd love
to see a little etude from you about that whenever you find the time. You
always make such clear, concise, and fun instructional patches.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com
http://myspace.com/kyleklipowicz