[PD] dynamic creation arguments for route

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Mar 18 09:27:35 CET 2009

Hallo,

also see [sroute] which is a hidden leftover in the [list]-abs collection.

The idea is to use a one-argument [select] instead of [route]. [select] with no
or one argument has an additional inlet, where you can set the thing it
selects. Decorate this with some [list split 1] and [list] objects and you have
a simple settable [route]. No dynamic patching or externals necessary.

Ciao
--
Frank