[PD] Problems accessing Pdlist Archives

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Mar 18 10:46:45 CET 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Funny, perfect timing, I just added those links to that page... :)  it
> would be good to have the official source back too...

oh, they are back again since the day before yesterday.
(at least that was my impression)

however, due to the archive-failure (which was part of an upgrade from
etch to lenny) some emails are missing.

the way to solve this right now would involve rebuilding the entire
archive, which might (i'd say: 90% likelyhood), generate new filenames
for most of the archived emails (or probably not most; but there are
about 65000 emails archived for the Pd-list alone; maybe only have of
them will get new names :-)); which is probably a bad idea if someone
has stored a link toa certainemail within the archive.

i'm investigating a way to rebuild only the emails for March.

just to let you know.

fgmasdr
IOhannes