[PD] www.pd-tutorial

Johannes Kreidler jkreidler at gmx.de
Thu Mar 19 08:18:35 CET 2009

hi Nacho,

The paperback is in english and can be purchased here:

http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/assets/s2dmain.html?http://www.buecher-zur-musik.de/53108697370a2cb3f/5310869bc400a7a02.html

(unfortunately the language of that book store is german; Though it is
sent to Amazon, they don't update their site).

Alle the Patches are available as a zip file:

http://www.kreidler-net.de/pd/patches/patches.zip

Cheers
Johannes