[PD] GSoC Fwd: Thank you for your application

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 19 09:07:15 CET 2009

Well, we didn't get accepted but now at least we do have a nice
collection of projects for people to take on.

http://socghop.appspot.com/program/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2009

.hc

Begin forwarded message:

> From: socghop.noreply at gmail.com
> Date: March 18, 2009 9:49:10 PM GMT
> Subject: Thank you for your application
>
> Hi Hans-Christoph Steiner,
>
> Thank you for submitting "Pure Data (aka Pd)" organization
> application to Google Summer of Code 2009. Unfortunately, we were
> unable to accept your organization's application at this time. We
> received many more applications for the program than we are able to
> accommodate, and we would encourage you to reapply for future
> instances of the program.
>
> Best regards,
> Google Open Source Programs

"[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own
government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.