[PD] C::NTR::L - AV+physical computing processing

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Mar 19 11:49:19 CET 2009

Hi all,
sorry for late reply but i'm having some day off to play a gig in Bristol.
Thanks everybody for the feedback and interest.
I will write personally to people interested in helping me, so we can
organize. Much thanks!
Meanwhile, here there is a link where to download C::NTR::L 1.2 beta:

http://www.thesaddj.com/tempd/CNTRL1-2beta.zip

I'm planning to publish download links and infos on my profile on Pd portal
(apart from my website). Is there any other platform you could suggest me
where to put C::NTR::L? What about the Pd section on SourceForge?
I think an ftp structure would be the best.

@Phil: the latency is 1/2ms, but it can change depending on the
amplification of the instrument (it never becomes too bad). The analysis is
pretty accurate, but still dirty. (this is one of the thing i would like to
improve). With lower notes as you imagine, many harmonics are creating
confusion in the analysis, you can still play pretty good, but you have to
manage somehow this little dirtyness.

and not to forget that i'm really grateful to Hardoff for his
grannie-basher, reverb and distortion from his DIY library...really
impressive tool. They are the core part of the audio processing.

Talk soon...

Marco