[PD] DIY GSoC: getting those projects done

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 19 12:08:29 CET 2009

So now we have a nice collection of projects sketched out from the
GSoC application, let's encourage people to take them on.  If anyone
wants to get involved with Pd development, take a look at the project
ideas and if you are interested, then ask about them on the list and
we can get started.

http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas2009

I think next time someone else should take on the GSoC application
process.  I'm 2 for 2 at not getting it,  I've never had much luck
with grants.  And we have lots of well-sketched out projects.  We
should probably chuck the application part and start from scratch.

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne