[PD] www.pd-tutorial.com

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:29:33 CET 2009

mm.  When I was studying music theory we used to reserve "operation"
for a function that was 1 to 1 and onto; I think that usage has been
pretty standard in music theory since 1987, through the work of David
Lewin.  Music theorists often screw up standard math terms though, so
I never know what to call anything in what company, and always suspect
it will be meaningless/wrong...  =o)