[PD] data-structures short questions

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 21:11:41 CET 2009

I don't think it's possible to delete a ds object unless selecting it with the mouse (or maybe with the mouse msg).

Notice that if you turn off drawing instructions by using an inlet to [filledcurve], for example, all other visible data structures will flash off and on again.  I think that's why someone suggested a while back to just change the color to 999 instead.  But if you have a lot of ds instances that you want to hide, use the -v flag, because there is no flashing and it's faster than changing the color.

-Jonathan