[PD] data-structures short questions

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 02:43:46 CET 2009

--- On Sat, 3/21/09, João Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com> wrote:

> From: João Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com>
> Subject: Re: [PD] data-structures short questions
> To: "Jonathan Wilkes" <jancsika at yahoo.com>, "PD-List" <pd-list at iem.at>
> Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 2:37 AM
> sorry, forgot to ask: and there's also no way of
> deleting an array without deleting the whole window with
> "clear", is there?

I believe that is the case.

I tested -v for the elements, and didn't notice any difference.  -vs for [plot] has a bug, however: it doesn't properly erase the objects until you hide and reopen the window, as in the attached patch.

Additionally, arrays with graphical elements exhibit the same flashing problem I've been talking about.  If you click-drag an element you'll see that all the elements after #49 start flashing.  Add another drawing instruction to the template, and it's even worse: everything after the #4 flashes.

-Jonathan