[PD] ADSR variations [was: Re: Patch-off]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Mar 21 09:30:30 CET 2009

Hallo,
Jonathan Wilkes hat gesagt: // Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> Ok, I'd like to propose a "patch-off."
>
> What's the cleanest, clearest way to present adsr.pd from the audio tutorials?
>
> I choose this patch because there are lots of crossed wires, plus one has to leave space for the explanatory comments of the patch.
>
> Here are two versions I could think of.

Nice idea. I wrote up two alternative aproaches to ADSRing in Pd here:
http://footils.org/cms/weblog/2009/mar/21/adsr-envelopes-pd/

My patch-off is this: http://footils.org/pkg/adsr-variations.pd

(For a strange reason my Iceweaselfirefox doesn't show the images for
that article. My iPhone does, so they must be there. Can you see the
images?)

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__