[PD] a simple counter, I'm not able to do it tonight

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:59:26 CET 2009

Thank you all, but I expressed bad my necessity. I found a solution but
still don't like it. I find inelgant and too much complex for what it has to
do. I need a counter with two bang, first one for add one unit to the
counter, second one for subtract one unit. Couter must have min and max
limits, like 0 and 10 (for example). I attach my patch just like example,
but as I said it's not a good solution.
How should you do this?
cheers
Husk