[PD] Qeve - free your visualz!

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:28:30 CET 2009

I list,
i would like to share with you all my last work with PD. It is a Vj like
App, developed by me and others this last year, with economic support of
Catalan videomaker associacion Telenoika (telenoika.net) and Hangar - centre
de producciò de arts visuals (www.hangar.org) support.
 IT's called Qeve (Cu-Eve), and it's still a beta (with a lot of bugs :().
I use it on all my gig with very good results; I used it in many workshop
too between Italy and Spain, as a tool for introducing PD programming to not
programmer Vjs. It's based on pdp and pdp_opengl. It's basically a 3 channel
mixer where every channel could be one of 5 different type of players:
video, 3d generator, image, paint, text. You can change player in real time
mixing different kind of source. It has audio analisys and BPM master clock,
and give the possibility to connect every propierty of any player to  music
or  BPM.
It still miss of documentation, i'm on it. But if you are interested I can
help you to run it.
This is my develop blog:
http://qeve.estereotips.net

I hope it could interest you.