[PD] DIY GSoC: getting those projects done

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Mar 23 14:03:55 CET 2009

Yo,

IIRC, one of their complaints from last year was that our application had too
many parts. Next time we should pick just one or two specific tasks and go with
them. Maybe with a community vote or whatever. Also, I hate to be cynical, but
I can't see any way even remotely in which Google could use Pd to make a
profit. ;) Thanks for your huge effort anyway, Hans and Georg.

Best,

Chris.