[PD] steep filter?

volker böhm vboehm at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 24 11:56:13 CET 2009

On 16 Mar 2009, at 17:58, João Pais wrote:
> of course I would be interested in the filter, as well as the rest
> of the community should be. don't make any rush because of me,
> because it can happen that after a while I don't need it anymore
> (in case you're too busy with something else). but if you want to
> join your code to pd-ext, everyone will be happy. (and windows
> compatible, please)

for anyone still insterested in this, i made a pd version of the
chebyshev filter, called vb_cheby~.
(prefix vb_ to avoid name clashes - popular theme...)

you can get it from here:
http://www.esbasel.ch/Downloads/MaxMSP-Objects.htm

included is a compiled version for osx, standard makefile and source
code.
it also compiles fine on my linux machine - no idea about windows
though.

please feel free to send me your comments/complaints/suggestions.
volker.