[PD] default [output~] in Pd-extended

Steffen Juul stffn at dibidut.dk
Wed Mar 25 07:48:17 CET 2009

On 24/03/2009, at 18.10, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Scrolling in a number box is not a standard GUI interaction, and
> not particularly intuitive.

So thats the initial reason. Chancing the numberbox to a slider could
live together with not making the colour changes i opposed to (- i
shall not repeat it).

Also I've meet Pd sliders i could not recognize as sliders for a
while. As a total it took me longer to learn sliders then
numberboxes, since the looks of sliders can be altered so much.

I rest my case, I don't think i get through.

Happy hacking.