[PD] DIY GSoC: getting those projects done

error developer errordeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:18:45 CET 2009

i bet if we icluded 'musical data mining' or such thing in there ..we'd win ;)

however may be no one will ever get far with this -
it's seems to be that kindda target that is set by them for groups to
research on and never get far out and be too occupid ..

eh..
whatever, might them hear this, they no already

but i think we should get these done ;)
our new TODO list perfectly set out ;)
prove that we don't actually need that much of  "their support"
and can be self-organzed to reach these targets :]

i'd like to work on a multi-platform
installer mmodular pd-extended installer scrit, which would basically
install pd into /opt/pd with all deps and chosen extenals//abstaction
sets

--
ilya .d