[PD] stop animation/motion in pd/gem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 25 23:50:33 CET 2009

On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:27 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, mark edward grimm wrote:
>
>> that looks pretty elegant and will give it a shot on linux
>> machine... BTW was wondering though if there are any plans to
>> implement gridflow in extended? it would benefit our freshmen
>> students for ease of installation/use on osx machines they now all
>> run and i would love to demo this "nerv_vid" example...
>
> That was planned and then postponed and in the end I don't know when
> it can happen. About debugging anything on OSX, I don't personally
> run anything else than Linux myself... it would be best if someone
> else could handle the OSX port of it. In the end, it would also be
> better if someone else could handle the inclusion in pd-extended,
> but it's more likely that I work on that one soon, than on OSX
> fixes. I could include any OSX fixes given to me on the gridflow-dev
> mailing-list or give commit access to people who want to make many
> contributions.

If you need an Mac OS X box to work on, send me an ssh key and I'll
give you access to the build farm machine.

A great and easier first start would be to release gridflow as a
binary libdir for GNU/Linux and Mac OS X.

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.