[PD] Darwiin Remote OSC and PD, on Mac

Nicanor Garcia purengo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:17:31 CET 2009

Hello.

I need some help trying to connect Darwiinremote (
http://code.google.com/p/darwiinosc/downloads/list) Mac program to PD in a
friend's computer.

I'm tryining to connect it through OSC, but I can't get the PD to receive
anything.

I set up the same port in both programs, but I think I'm missing the
address.

In Linux, which I use in my computer, I had to use "localhost" as the
address but I don't know what to use in Mac.

I already googled and found nothing quickly and I'm really in a hurry as I
have to set up that for a very important project.

Thank you very much and sorry about my english as is not my first language.

Nicanor.