[PD] steep filter?

volker böhm vboehm at gmx.ch
Thu Mar 26 16:10:47 CET 2009

On 24 Mar 2009, at 14:26, João Pais wrote:
> I have a question: are your externals included in pd-ext? that is,
> can they be downloaded with the latest nightly builds? I would
> advise you to get them into "the system", so that it's garanteed
> that (almost) everyone has them automatically.

hm, i'm certainly not against this idea, as i'm not opposed to
sharing what i've done, if it is interesting for others.
but i don't use pd-extended myself a a lot and actually i don't know
the process of "getting externals into the system".
also, i don't know about the policy of pd-extended or where it's
aiming at,
but i guess that the externals that get in there, must have somehow
proven to be useful to many users.

volker.