[PD] Delay effect without clicks

Bjørn Nielsen bjoarn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:42:39 CET 2009

Hey Marius
Thanks for the quick reply.

I have now tried vd~, but I still encounter clicks noises when I
change delay time.

audiosignal

[delwrite testname 2000]

delaytime

 [sig~]

[vd~ testname]

audioout+back to delwrite

Do the click noises has something to do with the samplelength in
delwrite~? (and can it at all be changed on the fly?)

/Bjørn