[PD] pd-extended font paths

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 27 05:12:38 CET 2009

Oh, Gem, of course.  So when I'm not using Gem, I can safely do without
those eight path elements, then?

Also, while I'm being a whinging pest...it's impossible to add a path
element that lives inside the pd-extended.app "folder" using the path
dialog.  This is because OS X makes the .app package not look like a
folder, I suppose, but it's unfortunate nevertheless.  Off to edit the
.plist, I go.

Thanks, Hans.

Phil